Tasha Delaney (Zurick)
- Founder and CEO of Transfers of Learning, LLC
- Over 22 years of performance improvement consulting experience working with customers in the pharmaceutical, healthcare, aluminum, chemical, pulp and paper, insurance, financial, publishing, power generating, technology, service and not-for-profit industries.
- Tasha helps her clients achieve greater business results by maximizing the skills, experience, and strengths of their workforce and streamlining the efficiency of the system in which they work.
- Her consulting solutions generate results such as increased productivity, enhanced morale, improved communication, growth in skills and knowledge, greater team and leadership effectiveness, and higher levels of employee engagement, all contributing to a more profitable bottom line.
- Tasha’s educational background is in training, organizational communications and human resources. She serves as a coach to various women-owned businesses, given her passion for seeing small businesses succeed. In addition to her consulting experience, Tasha serves as an active member and Board of Director of the Coatesville Rotary Club, and Board of Director for Bridge of Hope Lancaster and Chester Counties, a non-profit serving the needs of homeless women and their children.
- Over 25 years of experience in environmental, health, and safety across various industries, including: regulatory analysis, project management, internal consulting, auditing, training, policy and procedure writing, and recruiting.
- A creative team player with past supervisory experience.
- Additional areas of expertise include; regulatory agency liaison, emergency response, process safety management, and health and safety design review.
- Experience designing, developing, delivering, and evaluating regulatory Standard Operating Procedure training in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Over 20 years of experience in technical writing, training development, documentation management, and teaching.
- Responsible for preparing, editing, and revising Standard Operating Procedures, Standard Work Instructions, and Protocols for document revision project in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Several years of experience designing, coordinating, and managing multiple projects in the development of distance education training materials from conception to production.
- Project management and engineering experience working in the power generating industry.
- Over 18 years of experience with a concentration in global instructional design solutions and marketing education groups as a profitable line of business.
- An innovative designer who strives to create learning solutions that are interactive, memorable, and most of all…enjoyable. Her multi-faceted education experience includes the creative aspects of instructional design, as well as the business administration components of managing end-user consulting teams at customer sites.
- A portfolio of experience is SAP America, Inc. During her 8 years at SAP, LeeAnn leveraged her cross-cultural skills by orchestrating global projects and project teams with a concentration of the resources located in Germany and Latin America.
- LeeAnn also won several SAP awards for designing innovative training solutions and for increasing customer satisfaction by implementing performance based methodologies and material standardization. LeeAnn earned a Bachelor of Science in Communications/Public Relations with a minor in business from the University of Pittsburgh. She also graduated from Pennsylvania State University with a Master’s in Education.
- Debbie Lewis is a talented graphics professional with over 20 years’ experience as a Presentation Design Specialist and eLearning Course Developer. Debbie has been able to successfully integrate her instructional design background and training with her accomplished graphic design skills. While working at Wyeth and Pfizer, Debbie was part of a successful team of multimedia professionals where she developed over 60 eLearning courses for diverse company needs. Debbie received the Award of Excellence in 2008 from Wyeth Pharmaceuticals for her outstanding contributions in the Multi Media Services Division.
- In addition to delivering custom individual and group PPT training workshops to various international clients, Debbie has also worked as an Adjunct Instructor at LaSalle University in the Education Department. Other eLearning courseware clients include Merck, Toll Brothers, Iron Mountain, Sodexo, and Aramark.
- Active member of ASTD and The E-Learning Guild
|The American Society of Training and Development
|Western Chester County Chamber of Commerce
|The International Society for Performance Improvement
|Rotary Club of Coatesville